The World Apostolate of Fatima is an international association of the faithful of the Catholic Church who serve the Church on a voluntary basis. Many people, from all parts of the world, both active and supporting members, play a very important role in Apostolate by accepting to grow in devotion and live the Message of Fatima.
World Apostolate of Fatima Pledge
I Pledge Myself To Our Lady and Wish Thereby To Join The World Apostolate of Fatima.
Dear Queen and Mother,
Who promised at Fatima to convert Russia and bring peace to all mankind, in reparation for my sins and the sins of the whole world, I solemnly promise to Your Immaculate Heart:
- To offer up every day the sacrifices demanded by my daily duty.
- To pray at least five decades of the Rosary daily while meditating on the Mysteries.
- To wear the Scapular of Mount Carmel as profession of this promise and as an act of consecration to You.
- To accomplish the devotion of the Five First Saturdays of the month, including the fifteen-minute meditation on the Mysteries of the Rosary.
- I will renew this promise often, especially in moments of temptation.
This pledge is not a vow and does not bind under sin. NEVERTHELESS, it is a promise - your word to your Heavenly Mother
- You know you are fulfilling Our Lady’s conditions to obtain the conversion and the peace of Christ for the world.
- You obtain numerous indulgences through the Rosary and the Scapular.
- You become eligible for the spiritual graces of Our Lady of Mount Carmel; graces in this life at the hour of death, and after death.
- Your name is sent to Fatima and is buried near the apparition site.
- You share in the prayers of millions of members.
- You become a spiritual child of Saint Padre Pio.
- You participate in the New Evangelization taught by Saint Pope John Paul II.